As a Chloe and Isabel merchandiser, every once in a while I like to spread the word on here about what’s happening over at C+I. Whether it’s new jewels, promotions, sales or just a particularly amazing collection I’m currently loving. Today happens to be news of a really awesome semi-annual sale for summer as well as a current collection I’m really loving — double win ;).
First, the sale!
My top 5 sale recommendations based on price cut and personal taste would be:
links: 1 gold, silver / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
Secondly, a beautiful collection inspired by Morocco:
Check out my boutique here and click ‘shop’ to see all the collections :)!
As always, feel free to reach out to me about any C+I questions, inquiries or details! xo
Hello, hello. Reporting live from the unmistakably orange and ever so sweaty Staten Island Ferry!
I don’t always blog from my commuting vehicle, but when I do, I make sure not to give into my extreme popcorn cravings from the snack bar aromas, so that I have free fingers for typing. (The popcorn on the ferry is surprisingly and oddly enough one of my favorites of all time).
Anyway…here we are. Mid-summer. I don’t know how I feel about being halfway through it just yet but I do know how it’s been thus far, which is to say — pretty darn great.
There are, however, a few things I’d like to check off my list before the summer ends…
- Take a mini road trip somewhere upstate NY to explore all the unexpected beauty my state has to offer beyond the 5 boroughs.
- Enroll in a photography class or two.
- Plan a week-long vacation to somewhere new for the fall.
- Ride my bike more.
- Dinner and drinks on a city rooftop.
- Get into the habit of taking care of my body more i.e.: pplying sunscreen more or at least using body lotion regularly, actually trying to build some strength/get moving more to balance the hours sitting at a desk….)
- Pay for an expensive dinner for my parents and/or JB.
- Read at least three more books.
- Create something beautiful or delicious.
So, that’s that. Lookin’ forward to crossing hopefully all of these things off my list.
By the way, I am accepting any and all book and travel recommendations :)
Just a few flower photos I’ve snapped in my day. Most are from our Labor Day Weekend trip to the wineries in Long Island last summer but one is from my exploring cherry blossom trees around the neighborhood this spring.
Flowers are pretty much one of my favorite things ever. They make me super happy :)…so just thought I’d share a couple lovely blooms this evening.